Tuesday 20 September 2011

Guitar Scales

Hi my friends, I hope all is well with you.

For the past months I have been sharing some basic information on guitar scales. To be more specific I have showed illustrations has to how you can play the C major scale, G major scale and the D major scale. Today I want ot continue our lesson on guitar scales. In the near future I will be writing articles about guitar chords and even share information on how to use chord progressions.

I know you might be wondering why would I dedicate my time to blog about music, but I must say that music as been a great part of my life since I was a child. I love music and love to teach it to anyone who loves it.

Today's guitar scale is A major. Here are the notes for A major scale.

A B C# D E F# G# A
1  2  3   4  5  6    7   8

BELOW ARE ILLUSTRATIONS SHOWING HOW TO PLAY A MAJOR SCALE ON THE GUITAR.

ILLUSTRATION 1
ILLUSTRATION 2
















For more guitar lessons go to:


Thank you for reading, remember to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment