Saturday 16 April 2011

Guitar Lesson for Beginners Part 4 - Learn to play "Happy Birthday To You".

In the last guitar lesson, I have illustrated to you how to play "Mary Had a Little Lamb". I know that you are able to play that simple melody by now.

Today I will be showing you how to play another simple melody. This melody is "Happy birthday to you". By now you should be able to located most of the notes on your guitar. I know that you may have just started to play the guitar so I will be giving the you the simplest way to play this song.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
G    G       A      G     C     B

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
G     G      A       G     D      C

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER,
G    G     G(high)  E     C       B      A

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
F     F       E       C      D     C


Below is an illustration showing you the frets, strings and notes that you will use to play the song (Happy Birthday To You). Notice that there is a "high G" in the song which different the "G" you use to start the it.


Please try to know the notes on the guitar first before you try to play the piece. This will help you to be fluent when playing the song.

Learn more guitar lessons with:
Jamoramo Guitar Courses - Click Here Now!

{Copyright (c) April 2011 by Carlinton Singh}


NEW TO THIS BLOG! TAKE THE TIME TO VIEW OTHER MUSIC ARTICLES POSTED BY THE AUTHOR.

1 comment:

  1. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks Guitar Lesson

    ReplyDelete