Thursday 10 March 2011

Record Your Musical Ideas



Musicians today have a lot of resources that can help them enhance their skills.
It doesn't matter what musical instrument you play, you should play it with passion.

All Musicians should have their own computer or recording device. Why? Alot of time some great musical composition comes to our mind but we aviod it. Then later you realize that you need it and cannot remember it.

Don't take any musical idea lightly because it can become a great hit in the future. That is why it is important that you have a small home studio or some recording device to store your ideas.

The piece "In Motion" is one of my first composition. It was a good thing I recorded it on my old tape recorder. After going through some of my old stuff I saw the tape. I got my equipments up and make a final product of it.

I love it. It sound really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment